To allow the opportunity for all to speak, time limits have been set for speakers wishing to address the City Council. Under normal circumstances, time limits are:
- Public Comment (non-agenda items) – 3 minutes
- Applicant/appellant – 10 minutes
- Agenda items – 3 minutes
- Rebuttal by applicant/appellant – 5 minutes
However, if necessary to assure completion of Public Hearings and Other Matters, the presiding officer may establish shorter speaker time limits.
A timing/lighting system will be activated at the beginning of a presentation. The green light indicates the beginning of the time period; the yellow will appear when one minute remains; the red light will appear when time has lapsed.
Join the meeting using this URL: https://cityofpleasanton.zoom.us/j/91294937422
Join by phone: 1-(669) 900-6833 or 1-(253) 215-8782. When prompted: Enter Webinar ID 91294937422
If you are experiencing any problems or have questions:
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 925.931.5083 – if there is no answer, leave a message. Doing so will auto-generate a ticket with your voicemail as an attachment.
- SMS Text: 925.931.8350